For protection even though you’ll be on shore long before the storm hits. These lightweight vests are perfect for forgetting until the moment you need them. Designed for individuals 16 and older. Great for fishing, sailing, kayaking and general boating.
Inflatable Life Jacket Features
This USCG-approved Type V with Type III performance deep blue inflatable life jacket inflates when immersed in water. The long shell design and soft flat profile allow the secure waist belt to rest in a low, comfortable position. Its slim profile features a mesh back strap that helps pull the collar down and away from the neck, so you can enjoy your activities without risking your comfort.
More Buoyancy, Less Bulk
- This life jacket is categorized as a Type V with Type III performance personal flotation device
- 26 lbs of buoyancy, conformed to USCG standards and almost twice the buoyancy of a foam lifejacket but without all the bulk
- Compatible with Cirrus 26 Re-Arm Kit
- Adjusts to fit chest sizes between 30" and 56”
- This deep blue inflatable life jacket will manually inflate by grasping the inflation pull tab and pulling sharply downward
- To inflate orally, access the inflation tube by opening the top portion of the cover, remove the dust cap, and blow air into the tube until the inflatable is firm
Included In Purchase
- This personal flotation device relies on inflatable chambers that supply buoyancy when inflated by a CO2 cylinder
- Each Bluestorm PFD purchase includes everything you need straight from the box, all you have to do is install the included CO2 canister to arm your device
- Additional CO2 cartridges and re-arm kits can be purchased as needed
View Our Cirrus 26 Collection