For those preparing for the worst, but expecting the best. Our safest and most feature-rich USCG-approved inflatable personal flotation device. Designed for individuals who are 16 and older. Great for fishing, sailing, kayaking and general boating.
Type 2 Inflatable Life Jacket Features
This USCG-approved Type 2 inflatable life jacket automatically inflates when immersed in water. The Atmos 40 collection is meant for times you don’t expect to be in the water—when safety and performance are paramount. Bluestorm’s design is built for optimal comfort, inside and outside of the water, with quick drying ability and memory foam back pads for increased air-flow. Its moisture-free design features an ergonomic neoprene collar with 3D mesh that prevents chafing and reduces moisture around the neck, so you can forget about your device until you hit the water.
More Buoyancy, Less Bulk
- This life jacket is categorized as a Type 2 personal floating device, meaning it is designed to turn most wearers face-up in water
- Suitable for rough and offshore water use or when rescue may not be close
- 40 lbs of buoyancy, providing twice the buoyancy of a Type III foam life jacket and conforming to USCG guidelines
- Compatible with Atmos 40 / Arcus 40 38g Re-arm Kit
- Adjusts to fit chest sizes between 30" and 56”
- This hi-vis inflatable life jacket will manually inflate by grasping the inflation pull tab and pulling sharply downward.
- To inflate orally, access the inflation tube by opening the top portion of the cover, remove the dust cap, and blow air into the tube until the inflatable is firm.
Included In Purchase
- This personal flotation device relies on inflatable chambers that supply buoyancy when inflated by a CO2 cylinder.
- Each Bluestorm PFD purchase includes everything you need straight from the box, all you have to do is install the included CO2 canister to arm your device
- Additional CO2 cartridges and re-arm kits can be purchased as needed.