The Arcus 40 was designed with the needs of the toughest workers in mind. Trusted by professionals in a range of fields, this jacket features a low-profile fit that won't get in your way, while maintaining the utmost quality in safety. Designed for individuals 16 and older. Great for fishing, boating, sailing, and general boating.
Type 2 Inflatable Life Jacket Features
This USCG-approved Type 2 Arcus 40 inflatable commercial fishing life jacket inflates when immersed in water. Meant for times you don’t expect to be in the water—when safety and performance are paramount. Our design is built for optimal comfort inside and outside of the water, with quick drying ability and memory foam back pads for increased airflow. Its wide neck opening and ergonomic chassis shape hug the body where needed to stay secure, without riding up on the neck, so you can forget about your device until you hit the water.
More Buoyancy, Less Bulk
- This life jacket is categorized as a Type 2 personal floating device
- 40 lbs of buoyancy, providing twice the buoyancy of a Type III foam life jacket and conforming to USCG guidelines
- Compatible with Atmos 40 / Arcus 40 38g Re-arm Kit
- Features zippered closure so the vest does not accidentally open during use
- Adjusts to fit chest sizes between 30" and 56”
- Quick-burst zipper keeps vest secure during heavy fishing, boating, sailing or other water activities, yet opens rapidly when inflated
- Arcus 40 commercial fishing inflatable life jacket will manually inflate by grasping the inflation pull tab and pulling sharply downward
- To inflate orally, access the inflation tube by opening the top portion of the cover, remove the dust cap, and blow air into the tube until the inflatable is firm
Included In Purchase
- This personal flotation device relies on inflatable chambers that supply buoyancy when inflated by a CO2 cylinder
- Each Bluestorm PFD purchase includes everything you need straight from the box, all you have to do is install the included CO2 canister to arm your device
- Additional CO2 cartridges and re-arm kits can be purchased as needed