For protection even though you’ll be on shore long before the storm hits. These lightweight vests are perfect for forgetting until the moment you need them. Designed for individuals 16 and older. Great for fishing, sailing, kayaking and general boating.
New for 2021: Manual Override Cap now included with all Cirrus 26 models. The user can remove the automatic function of the device and inflate it manually, making it easier to go in and out of the water frequently.
Automatic/Manual Type V Inflatable PFD
This USCG-approved Type V Inflatable PFD with Type III performance automatically inflates when immersed in water or manually inflates with a tug of the T-cord. The long shell design and soft flat profile allow the secure waist belt to rest in a low, comfortable position, making it the best automatic/manual inflatable PFD for leisure and activity. Its slim profile features a mesh back strap that helps pull the collar down and away from the neck, so you can enjoy your activities without risking your comfort.
Automatic/Manual Inflatable PFD Features
- THIS US COAST GUARD-APPROVED TYPE-V INFLATABLE PFD WITH TYPE III PERFORMANCE inflates automatically upon water immersion via replaceable CO2 cylinder or manual with “Jerk to Inflate” T-cord.
Includes Manual Over-Ride Cap which easily converts the vest to MANUAL ONLY activation. Great for paddlers, waterfowl hunters, or where the vest may be submerged in a non-life-threatening situation.
LIGHTWEIGHT, COOL, AND COMFORTABLE: This automatic and manual inflatable life jacket is designed with the best comfort choices in mind. It’s lightweight material and slim profile is built to prevent rubbing and tightness from irritating your skin.
- D-RING KILL SWITCH ATTACHMENT allows your kill switch to be attached to at all times, ensuring your boat won’t run away from you if you end up in the water.
- ADJUSTS TO FIT chest sizes between 30” and 56”
- 26 LBS OF BUOYANCY: almost twice the minimum buoyancy rating than Type III foam vest PFDs.
Included In All Cirrus 26 Purchases
- This personal flotation device relies on an inflatable chamber that supply buoyancy when inflated by a CO2 cylinder
- Each Bluestorm PFD purchase includes everything you need straight from the box, all you have to do is install the included CO2 canister to arm your device
- Additional CO2 cartridges and re-arm kits can be purchased as needed